Aug 18 , 2021
Consumer Retail Products (Beauty supply) vs. Professional products
- Produced in large batches.
- Can contain harsh chemicals such as sulfates, which can be very drying.
- Lacks concentration. It can be dilutled in terms of the active ingredients (diluted with chemicals, fillers, and water). These do nothing for your hair’s health.
- Easily Accessible (We have all had to run out to our local Wal-mart or beauty supply because we ran low on paprika or whatever it is whilst working).
- More concentrated, reap the benefits of ingredients.
- A little goes a LONG way. Think about Olaplex.
- Usually more costly.
- Available in stores that Carry professional products and salons
- Higher quality products available that focus on hair health and longevity.